- 12 months with 2x12 months extension
- Must have NV1
ICT Security specialists(Assessor) will be providing detailed technical, operational, professional, and procedural advice in relation to complex information and cyber security activities have considerable stakeholder engagement skills and will be required to identify stakeholders’ expectations and concerns to develop a clear understanding of the methodology and practices to achieve outcomes.
As a Security Specialist, the occupant of this position is expected to:
- Certified Infosec Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) Assessor.
- Experience in identifying and applying security controls to large scale, complex ICT systems.
- Experience in designing complex information communication systems. Major Responsibilities
- Liaise with multiple projects and capability stakeholders to assist in design and documentation of ICT system security controls.
- Define scope of the assessment, assess the security controls and produce security assessment reports in accordance with ISM and PSPF standards.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Swati Dhelia on 02 6173 2696 alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.