We are seeking Customer Service Representatives to work within a NSW Government. Our client is centrally located within the South West Sydney region, close to Public Transport and major artieral roads.
In this role you will be performing a high level of phone-based customer service to existing clients and members of the public.
This position is working Monday to Friday with rotating shifts between 7am and 11pm. Flexibilty is required across all hours of operation.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering and responding to incoming / outgoing phone and email queries
- High level administrative support to the team
- Data Entry and data base maintenance
- Filing of documentation
- Adhering to agency policies and procedures
- Conducting service quality checks
- Follow up on pending client applications
- Attend a thorough onboarding process
- Compassionate, empathic and an understanding nature
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work within a team and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Understand the importance of managing confidential and sensitive information
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Available to interview immediately
- Full working rights required
If you are a driven individual ready for your next challenge in your career, then look no further and apply today!