- Initially until 30th June 2023 with 12 months extension
- Must be an Australian citizen
- Available Australia wide/Remote work available
Our Government client is going through a growth phase and is working on strategies to improve the project’s ecosystem and enhance support for participants.
- You will have a proven track record in software quality and DevOps, as well as an excellent knowledge of complex API testing and test automation.
- You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
- Test planning, execution and reporting for highly technical APIs and UI based software
- Develop, execute, and continuously improve automated tests for API and UI based functionalities as new features are developed
- Measure and report on defect remediation, progress, and test results throughout the testing phases
- Raises risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
- Ensure an effective application of defect management practices
- At least 5 years of API testing experience and demonstrated understanding of test types, processes, and methodologies
- Extensive experience in writing test frameworks and processes, including test plans, advanced scripting, execution and reporting for testing REST APIs and React Webpages
- Experience in automation testing, including design and development of automated test cases using tools such as Playwright
- High proficiency in programming languages such as C# .NET
- Prior experience in managing automated testing integrated into CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Azure DevOps
- Experience building and executing test artefacts using Azure DevOps or similar
- Knowledge of OpenID Connect and OAuth
- Experience in testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 products