- Initial 12 months contract, possible extension
- Deliver and evaluate training programs
- Large Government Department
Our client is looking for a Senior Facilitator - APS6 for an initial 12 months contract with a possibility of extension. This position will have a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and engage SMEs to assist with the delivery of training courses
- Contribute to needs analysis and development of nationally endorsed learning programs
- Support application and embedding of skills in the workplace
- Ensure decisions are governed by the application of regulations, policies and procedures
- Provide technical knowledge across a range of programs
To apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion please don't hesitate to contact Anne Abraham.