An ICT Services Team in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs is looking to hire a Senior Systems Administrator to help push their platforms into Azure Cloud. Your skills in contemporary Systems Administration across Windows, VMWare or Hyper V and Cisco/HP environments will already have been tested and you will now be looking for that role where you can push the boundaries a little more, increasingly engaging with vendors and customers to deliver outcomes and honing your Cloud skills!
An exciting opportunity to help push on prem services into the cloud. You will have experience across a broad range of Systems and Network platforms and firewalls, along with a customer-facing, can-do attitude. This is a permanent, full time role with potential for a little travel interstate and/or work location flexibility.
Key Skills and Experience sought:
- Proven experience in systems and network administration roles
- Ability to manage vendors to achieve solid outcomes
- Basic adminstration experience with MS SharePoint
- Microsoft stack administration across O365 / Active Directory and related tools
- Experience supporting Cisco, WatchGuard, Fortinet or similar firewalls
- Experience supporting Hyper V or VMWare ESX environments
- NetSuite experience is a bonus
- Experience working with Cloud (especially MS Azure) is highly desirable
If this sounds like you don’t hesitate to call me, Harry Wade, on 03 8319 7852 or hit apply below.