- Located in Canberra
- 12 months with 2x 12 month extensions
- Must be an Australian citizen
This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. Working closely with solution architects and other technical specialists the role will support design, development and deployment activities.
- Design, develop and deploy Pega business process management (BPM) software
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate agile user stories and acceptance criteria into technical designs for iterative implementation and deployment,
- Integrate Pega software with a modern web application, web services and databases (such as Vue.js, MuleSoft and Oracle DB).
- Troubleshoot application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development,
- Instill a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment,
- Work with the delivery manager and team to support an agile delivery model, and
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development and deployment of enterprise-level Pega applications
- Demonstrated experience integrating Pega software with web services, business databases, and/or a modern web application.
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development teams.