Service Designer opportunity working within a Government Department
Starting early Feb, this contract is a 6 month contract with possible extension options
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen and either hold a baseline clearance or have the ability to obtain one
The service designer will have expertise in UCD processes and design thinking methodologies.
A core function of the role is to identify and understand the right research questions and develop and assure good user research practice.
This role will assist other subject matter experts in activities including
- user research,
- service blueprinting,
- contextual inquiry,
- managing stakeholder requirements and engagement,
- facilitating co-design workshops, usability evaluations and concept testing.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in UCD processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in leading service design activities.
- Experience in identifying and understanding the correct research or service design methods to support decision making.
- Experience in influencing change and breaking down barriers to succeed in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Experience and demonstrated skill with qualitative and quantitative usability methods.
A selection criteria is required to apply for the role, so please contact me if you are interested