Service Desk and Support Analyst
- Federal Government Department
- Brisbane location
- Hybrid working model
About the company
A Federal Government Department is looking for Service Desk and Support Analyst for Brisbane, Queensland location.
About the role
We are currently seeking a motivated and professionally presented individual for a Service Desk and Support Analyst opportunity to take up the leadership role.
- Provide level 1 and 2 ICT services and support solutions to internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, service management, incident and problem management and digital literacy.
- Maintain active engagement with the business to understand user requirements, desktop operating environment issues and pain points.
- Work with ICT teams to remediate and communicate with the business.
- Contribute to the Department's response to critical incidents ensuring that that timely and effective management and escalation of issues is enacted, and accurate and timely reports are provided to ICT leadership
- Must be willing to be involved in ongoing learning and training.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, such as the Department of Health and other agencies to provide ICT support services
- Work towards the Service Desk and Support strategy in consultation with line manager
- Assist in project work and other duties as directed.
- Contribute to a positive culture that values innovation and ideas