Service Desk Officer x 5
- Federal Government
- 6 months contract and extendable
- Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra
About the Role
Managing all inbound service requests and workflow these to the relevant team across ICT and Business Systems.
- Acquire demand for incident resolution and service requests.
- Manage day to day ICT operations within the commission by fulfilling requests, responding to incidents, and providing support to users.
- Resolving issues to relevant teams, internal or external.
- Responding to ICT enquiries by staff within the office.
- Support to several uplift and sustainment activities within ICT.
- Working with ICT Operations colleagues and service providers.
- Reports to Service Desk Manager.
- Supporting all staff across the company.
Position Eligibility Requirements
- Focused on good customer service.
- Empathetic and a can-do attitude.
- Office365 administration experience would be an advantage.
- Exposure with Windows 10, iPhone, and Android platforms.
- Ability to communicate via phone/email/IM with a range of staff and stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, please reach out me for confidential discussion M: 0292508041, E:Deepika.firstname.lastname@example.org.