- Canberra Location
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Learn From an experienced Construction Management team!
About the company
This Company has been in Canberra for over 30 years and works across commercial, retail, residential, and government environments. This company prides themselves on deliver complex project to the highest standard.
About the role
As a Site Engineer you will be reporting directly to the Project Manager working on a diverse range projects. You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and supervise technical aspects of the project;
- Deliver procurement evaluations and recommendations
- Produce reports including job financials and time management
- Monitor quality and construction progress;
- Negotiate with subcontractors and manage variations and claims;
- Identify and assess any project risks.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience on Construction projects as a Contracts Administrator or Site Engineer
- Completed a Tertiary qualification in a building related course
- Strong time management and prioritisation ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with Clients
Benefits & culture
This company promotes diversity and has a strong team atmosphere and collaboration throughout the workplace. This company recognize and reward valuable contributions by their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered weekends when required.
- Career development opportunities into Project Management
- Motivated and supportive working environment to grow within
- A brilliant range of projects to stand out of your CV
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.