- Canberra Location
- Strong project pipeline, offering stability and progression
- Highly attractive Foreman salary package
About the company
This Company is a leading Construction company who specialise in commercial and Residential projects. With many projects in the pipeline, this client has experienced strong growth in recent years and is looking at continuing growing their team.
About the role
As Site Manager, you will report to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a large commercial project. You will be heavily involved in managing and guiding the site team to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality. Rostered Saturdays may be required, dependent on the project schedule.
- Drive project to ensure timely delivery
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Client liaison
- Manage WHS
Skills & experience
- Previous Experience in delivering commercial projects.
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Building services background is desirable
- Defence or Health Experience Desirable
Benefits & culture
This company promote a strong team atmosphere and collaboration throughout the workplace. This company Recognize and reward valuable contributions by their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered weekends when required.
- Motivated and supportive working environment
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Rostered Saturday's as required with flexible working arrangements
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Play a key role in the construction team
- Strong opportunities for career progression
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
** AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.