Ignite is seeking an experience Site Manager for a medium-large scale construction of an Industrial facility in southern Sydney.
Your new contract!
As the Site Manager you will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and will be responsible for administrating the client’s contract with the principal contractor and preparing for and managing the construction phase of the project.
Working closely with the design Manager to deliver a facility which meets the functional and quality requirements of the project.
Background and Expertise:
- Minimum of 5 yrs at Site Manager level working on multimillion dollar projects
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (CPEng is advantageous)
- Knowledge & experience in administrating AS4902 & AS4000 contracts
- Experience in completing hazardous site works including excavations and groundwater management.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Previous completions of similar projects
- Formal administration of a multi-million-dollar design and construct contract.
- Development of approach to market documents including specifications and evaluation of tender responses.
- Manage construction preparation and staging, build phase, and commissioning activities and integration of contractor works with clients’ requirements and expectations.
- Seek to limit opportunity for variation claims.
- Manage contractors and sub-contractors to minimize scope variations and schedule delays.
- Host construction hazard assessment implication reviews and monitor safety in design.
- Advise on quality management practices, legislative responsibilities, and stakeholder relationship management for construction and site works.
- Mentor junior project engineers from time to time through course of project.
APPLY NOW: This is a great role in uncertain times!
This is a fully approved build and require resumes quickly - Please send your details in MS Word format.
Alternatively call Michael Knight, Ignite on 0432 795163 or Michael Higgins on 0433 216424 for a confidential conversation regarding your career and this role.