- Canberra Location
- Strong project pipeline, offering stability and progression
- Commercial Fit outs
About the company
This Company delivers high quality Fit out, Refurbishment and New Build Construction projects for government and private clients. With many projects in the pipeline, this client has experienced strong growth in recent years and is looking at continuing growing their team.
About the role
As a Site Manager, reporting to the Project Manager, you will oversee the overall construction and delivery of a large Commercial Fit out Project. You will lead the program, to ensure a timely delivery and high quality completion.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Implement the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct inductions and tool box talks
- Read and interpret detailed site plans
- Scheduling of works and deliveries
- Site set out and mark out
Skills & experience
- Experience as a Site Manager on large commercial Fit out projects
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Trade background (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of WHS and site safety
Benefits & culture
This company promote a strong team atmosphere and collaboration throughout the workplace. This company Recognize and reward valuable contributions by their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered weekends when required.
- Motivated and supportive working environment
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Rostered Saturday's as required with flexible working arrangements
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Strong opportunities for career progression
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
** OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.