- Site Reliability Engineer
- NV1 Clearance Essential
- 12 month contract + extension opportunities
Ignite are seeking skilled people to work with one of our Federal Government clients as a Site Reliability Engineer contractor. You will be required to support the team with your knowledge and experience of Linux and WebSphere platforms end to end, while operating independently on an Ad-hoc basis.
- Linus and WebSphere
- Ansible, Shell Script and Python related tools
- Unix/ Linux
Key Duties and Expectations
- Manage application environments based on Linux and WebSphere platforms.
- Maintain and operate WebSphere servers.
- Administration and Automation of systems including analysis and maintenance
- Manage the prioritisation of support issues to ensure timely resolution Support
Please note this role has a nonnegotiable clearance of holding a current Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Security Clearance due to the position held in the Federal Role.
If this sounds like a suitable opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or reach out on
email@example.com | 02 6113 7542 | ID 365130