- Initially 12 months with possible extensions
- Canberra, ACT
One of our goverment departments are looking for a candidate that will be expected to act in a technical hands-on role, with responsibility as the subject matter expert lead for software design & applications as well as middleware & routing for the L200 TCN and BMS. The contractor will also assist with LCSBL system administration and test tool development.
- Good background in software development
- Experience in the use of middleware for distributed applications
- Experience in producing technical documentation.
- Experience with unified modelling language
- Experience with writing acceptance test procedures
- Knowledge of deployable ADF command and control systems
- Formal training in (or has equivalent experience in) the deployment and administration of large-scale virtualised environments (ESXi)
- Experience with conducting data and configuration management, particularly within documentation; and software and hardware baselines.
- Software development experience (including work done independently or as part of a small team).
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or Systems Engineering
Extensive Network Programming experience
- Familiarity with the ethernet/IP headers and packet structuring for the development of inspection and filtering rules
- Familiarity with writing software linking to raw packet capture libraries (libpcap)
- Experience in web front-end development.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Swati Dhelia on (02) 6173 2696 or email on email@example.com alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.