SolarWinds SME | Sydney
The role will be based in Sydney for 6 months contract with an expectation of excellent professionalism and Client focused delivery .
As SolarWinds SME :
Skillset & Requirement
- Experience in implementing SolarWinds monitoring for Infra & Network devices
- Experience in SolarWinds SAM & NPM modules
- 5+ Years experience in SolarWinds tool management
- Ability to work independently
- Implement Solarwinds Orion monitoring tool for OT Infrastructure and decommission the current monitoring for infrastructure configured through Nagios.
- The components to be monitored are: * IBM Bladecenter * IBM V3700 V7000 SAN * VMWare including ESXi, VCenter, VMs, DataStores * Oracle Servers (including the databases) * SQL Servers (including the databases) * Citrix (xen, storefront, netscaler) * Lenovo Nutanix Nodes (XClarity) * Nutanix including Hypervisor (future), Clusters, Nodes, VMs
- Veeam (Backup servers, proxies, backup repositories, backup jobs)
- All the alerts to be masked so command center at offshore does not have access to actual Host Name/IP address of the OT environment.
- Skills required: Associate with strong knowledge in implementation of SolarWinds Orion module.
- Replace existing Nagios Monitoring tool with SolarWinds for SCADA devices
- Enable alert monitoring by Command Center masking the Host information
- Working with client Project Manager and build the Project plan
If this sounds like you, please apply below by attaching your resume and a cover letter highlighting your strengths in line with the requirements mentioned above.
( SK97412A )