- Must be an Australian citizen
- Role is located in Canberra
- Initially until 30th July 2022 with possible extensions
Our client is looking for Solution Architects to join an existing team that works across several architectural and strategic domains. Successful candidates will need be proficient and confident in various delivery and deployment models and have demonstrated experience driving home complex technical decisions. This role will own both the technical engagement and client facing engagement and is expected to take on a leadership role to facilitate discussions and deliver solutions.
- Collaborate with analysts and developers to develop solution architecture for hybrid and distributed systems.
- Document best practice architecture, blueprints and documentation that ensure compliance and resilience on both cloud and on premise infrastructure.
- Contribute to process models and tool sets to enable adoption of automation methodologies.
- Contribute to the maturity of internal ICT processes and governance.
- Validate as-built and as-configured implementations.
- Assist build engineers in delivering solutions through designs, documentation and defined patterns.
- Develop a deep understanding of Azure and AWS and private cloud platforms.
- Provide expert advice to business analysts and architects with regards to availability, scalability, business continuity, process and methodologies.
- Ensure security is considered as part of every solution and assist security teams in populating risk and compliance artefacts.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the procurement and use of ICT services.
- Contribute to Architectural Review Board discussions and papers to ensure alignment of solutions.
- Experience producing formal design artefacts for cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Experience communicating conceptual designs and strategic intent to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience facilitating design discussion and extracting a consensus among stakeholders.
- Experience architecting solutions in Azure and M365
- Experience designing integration with COTS, PaaS and SaaS products
- Experience navigating monolithic brownfield architectures
- Certifications in TOGAF 9, Azure, AWS, M365, or D365.
- Experience developing threat models, security architecture, and knowledge of the ISM.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW, for any questions contact Thelma on Thelma.ban@ignite co.com or (02) 6113 7547