- Storage Engineer
- NV1 Security Clearance
- 12-month contract + multiple extension opportunities
Ignite are seeking an engineer on behalf of our Federal Government client who capable of operational ownership of all design and implementation of midrange storage infrastructure (i.e. storage switching, network and arrays) management as well as procedures for provision, reclamation and decommission of storage.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Operate autonomously with a notable degree of independence while delivering quality outcomes that align with the Federal Clients strategic direction
- Design, build and support organisation’s storage infrastructure capabilities both in-house and in a shared service arrangement.
- The ability to operate independently and with minimal direction,
- Design, implement and integrate storage solutions across various faces of BAU tasks
Successful candidates will be able to;
- Lead provisioning of secure, reliable and cost effective storage for various platforms (windows, linux, solaris etc).
- Administer, monitor and troubleshoot Storage Area Network related issues.
- Offer storage consultancy to various internal stakeholders and external clients
- Handle tight BAU and Project work deadlines.
If this sounds like a suitable opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or reach out on
firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 6113 7542 | ID 365130