Senior Apple Systems Engineer | Sydney
Mid-term contract to work on Apple Managed-Operating-Environment.
We require a very experienced senior systems engineer to embed into an existing enterprise environment and help to refine the MOE practices and delivery.
The following skills and experience will be required:
- Architect-level experience building out Apple Managed-Operating-Environment (MOE) using the JAMF EMM platform.
- Direct experience having architected and enhanced JAMF instances.
- Ability to Architect and deliver the migration of several JAMF instances into one consolidated MOE (from previous Proof-Of-Concept and Business-Function instances)
- Sound knowledge and working experience with Office365 in the Apple Environment
- Extensive knowledge of Apple Mac and iOS devices and effective remote management of policy's, configuration, security and optimisation of devices.
- You are an IT Systems problem solver - with the ability to architect better ways to deliver IT outcomes with end-user ease of operability always in mind.
- You work collaboratively with wider teams - and can influence the required direction based on your technical competency and experience
( SK97412A )