- 12 months with 2 x 12 months extension
- Must be NV1 cleared
- Experience in MS SQL or Oracle
Our large Federal Government client has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Administrator/ Engineer to developer, implement and maintain network server and application security solutions, tools, and technologies leveraged by cyber team across on-premise and cloud environments. This role will work with cyber teams to develop solution requirements, implement, and maintain various security solutions, and assist cyber teams with ongoing tuning and enhancements of those solutions.
Mandatory Experience & Skills:
- Driving and managing business engagement with a focus on advocating business needs to develop improved business processes aligned with ICT systems and departmental reform.
- Produce standard analysis such as ‘as-is’/’to-be’ business process maps, user stories, high level requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, cost benefit analysis and benefits realisation plans
- Facilitate change management to ensure the successful adoption of new business processes and operating contexts including user documentation, training, and support
- Work closely as part of an agile project team, including the flexibility to work autonomously as a multi-disciplinary team member
- Multi-task and be familiar with a number of different intersecting projects and their respective ICT systems, business processes and broader departmental and whole of government requirements while working with a cross section of business line areas.
Desirable Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience working with a business focus with the ability to workshop concepts such as visioning, problem analysis, benefits analysis or experience working in complex ICT environments dealing with various software solutions including bespoke, off-the-shelf and cloud technology
- Demonstrated ability to assist business units prioritise in an agile method and coach the journey or demonstrated ability to translate business needs to technology solutions and vice versa.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with the project team, other business units and the client in order to facilitate collaboration using a pragmatic approach to assist business areas achieve their goals
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills including effectiveness in representation, negotiation, and liaison
- Experience in facilitating workshops to produce high quality outcomes and direction
- Extensive experience with agile project teams, with flexibility to take on various roles expected of a multidisciplinary team, experience working in agile software such as: DevOps or JIRA
- Willingness and ability to contribute to continuous improvement in line with systems, process and risk management, changes and requirements.
If you are interested in this role, APPLY NOW! Contact Amelia Edge on (d) 02 6113 7533 (e) Amelia.Edge@igniteco .com