- World’s renowned Defence system integrator
- Safety System Engineer
- Initial 6 Months Contract |AU Permanent Resident|
A well-established, multinational company that works across a range of different sectors. They are a leading provider of systems, products and services in the defence, security and civil markets within Australia and throughout the world.
- Role based in Melbourne.
- initial 6 months contract with possible extension.
Scope of work:
- To perform / participate to the initial engineering safety assessment of the equipment during the bid phase and participate to the redaction of the proposal.
- To perform / participate to the engineering safety studies of the equipment in the context of different business lines/units in coordination with different departments (system engineering and software engineering, hardware engineering, logistic) and produce the safety case report of system or product.
- To conducting Functional Hazard Analysis (FHA), Preliminary System Safety Assessments (PSSA) and System Safety Assessments (SSA) commensurate with the processes, standards and best practices employed by our client.
- To effectively communicate with project engineering resources to develop mitigation's to hazards.
- To support project team for any topic related to engineering safety related issues
- Experience on safety domain and/or system engineering
- Knowledge of international standards of the safety domain: Safety Assessment Methodology EUROCONTROL, ARP4761, MIL-STD-882E
- Must have good experience in using safety studies and analysis tool in its entirety, preferably FTA(Fault Tree Analysis).
- Good analysis skills (overview, capacity of synthesis, relational)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arjun Nudurupati on 02 9250 8030 alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.