Looking for a Senior Systems Officer to work in a large government department in Parramatta. Senior System Officer is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of directory services with emphasis on business roadmap activities, customer satisfaction, process improvement and migration/transition project support.
- Perform proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary, to maintain system performance to meet user demand
- Participate in projects to on board new customers and services to the directory platforms.
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Evaluate new directory solutions and monitor the market for emerging technology. Provide advice and recommendation to ICT programs and IS teams on opportunities for service improvement.
- Take initiative and look for opportunities in the Change and Event management processes to ensure improve these processes and maintain compliance
- Train and mentor the other members of the team to ensure they have the knowledge and abilities to assist other teams, existing LHD and Service Desk personnel for resolution of complex directory service related issues.
- Preparation of reports that document the various performance characteristics of the information technology service delivery that relate to technical issues
- Enterprise Level of Active Directory Management Architecture
- Enterprise level PKI administration and management
- Enterprise level project skillsets
- Active Directory Services Support for 300+ Domain Controllers within a multi tenanted, multi forest environment.
- Active Directory Services Native Support tools (PowerShell Scripts, AGPM, Sites and Services, Native DNS and DNS Appliances (management of records) and management of a User, Group, Machine objects within a multi tenanted, multi forest environment.
- Active Directory Services Support Quest Management tools. (Active Roles Server, Quest Recovery Manager, Quest Cmdlets, Quest GPO Admin, Quest Change Auditor)
- Active Directory Management tools (Monitoring (Solar winds and SCOM) Native Tools)
- Active Directory Services Support and Deployment of Domain Controllers (2012r2 / 2019)
- PKI administration and management across a multi-level forest (trusted and nontrusted environment).
- Communication and Project skillsets related to Directory Services to support customer facing projects.
- Good Understanding ITIL processes and coordinating change within a corporate environment.