- Permanent Part time role for 3-4 Days
- Work part time while completing your final semester or year of your university degree
- Access to Accredited Training Courses, Internal Training and Mentorship
- You will receive access to a Career pathway into one of our 3 Divisions
As a Talent Resourcer you will work part time while you finish your degree this year. You will work with our National Specialist Recruitment teams in our new National Resourcing Hub, and will be tasked with identifying and attracting talent to help build and maintain our specialist talent pools across IT, Government, Business Support and Engineering.
These talent pools will then be used by our recruitment teams to make contract and permanent placements with our clients. As you gain experience you will then utilise your knowledge to help support our business in filling positions across a range of organisations.
Being part of our Talent Training Program means you will have the opportunity to build your professional capabilities and improve your employability.
You will also get the oppotunity to work on meaningful projects across our other business lines of Talent Solutions and IT Managed Services, while receiving on-the-job and recruitment training and most importantly, making an important contribution to our business.
Experience - You will receive real-world corporate experience and work on being a part of solutions to real client concerns/problems. You will learn how to engage with multiple stakeholders and develop soft-skills crucial to your long term career.
Accreditation - You will receive accredited training courses to further your professional development alongside all the internal training we offer.
Career Progression - You will receive access to a career pathway into one of our three divisions: Specialist Recruitment, On Demand or Talent Solutions that best suits your interests and capabilities.
- Use sourcing platforms to identify active and passive talent
- Complete candidate phone screening and interviews
- Place job advertisements
- Update the database throughout each stage of the candidate process
- Cultivate relationships with candidates and the internal business and act as a trusted advisor
- Assist in handling customer and resource enquiries
Your Skills & Experience
- In your final semester currently completing an Undergraduate Degree across Business, Human Resources, Information Technology or similar degree with an interest in HR & Recruitment
- Be available for 3-4 days per week during business hours, flexibility is on offer to work around your university schedule and exams
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented, positive outlook and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- An excellent customer service approach
- Great work ethic, flexible, and personable
You will receive on-the-job training including:
- Intensive recruitment training and specialised IT training
- LinkedIn and Seek job board training
- Job Advertising and Boolean search training
- Practical communications training to engage key stakeholders
- Sales and negotiation training
- Access to a Top Talent Mentor Program
Ignite operates across 3 divisions: Talent Solutions, Specialist Recruitment and On-Demand IT Services. Our passion has been, and always will be, people – now, more so than ever. We have been an advocate and partner to our clients for over 30 years as we have continued to develop and adapt our methodologies to a new world market creating solutions for their success.
These entry level roles are few and far between, if you are looking to be part of a business where your contribution directly impacts the future successes of each employee, then now is the time to join us!
Application Process of role
For more information about Ignite, please visit our website at www.igniteco.com
If you are interested in contributing to a new successful team in Sydney, then we would love to hear from you.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel the National Resource Manager,. These roles will close to Submissions Sunday 15th May