Ignite are on the lookout for a highly skilled and experienced Team Leader for an Asset and Configuration management team. Our client is apart of the Federal Government and is looking for candidates who display a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability. As such, it is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding or lived experience of disability.
Our perfect candidate will be responsible for leading a team of asset officers managing all aspects of the asset and configuration management life cycle for the Agency, It will work closely with the Agency to develop, configure, maintain, support and optimize the Asset and Configuration management function.
Key Duties for this role
- Leading a Hub of the Agency’s Asset Management team, delivering essential ICT hardware and software services to the Agency.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of an operating model that reflects new ways of working.
- Manage Asset Stocktake and Audits
- Designing, building, deploying and supporting the Agency’s hardware fleet, while also implementing technical change management activities.
- Investigating complex technical problems assigned to the team and engaging others to assist in addressing problems.
- Create documentation of ICT asset management processes that are consistent with industry best practice and consistent with formal ICT Management Frameworks such as ITIL.
- Draft task cards, divisional communications, briefing papers and other corporate documents as they relate to ICT asset management.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders in a positive and professional manner; and
Essential requirements for this role-
- Demonstrated experience through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Demonstrated experience with ICT Asset Management, Configuration Management and warehousing processes.
- Demonstrated experience in each of the following areas: freight forwarding, logistics, inventory administration, purchasing or supply chain administration.
- Experience undertaking ICT asset functions in complex in geographically diverse organisations.
- Understand and implement appropriate ICT asset management practices.
My client requires 90% working onsite in the Geelong office and you must be a Australian citizen to be eligible to apply for this role.
If you think you are a suitable candidate or want to hear more about this role then please apply via the link below or you can contact me directly on email@example.com or 0482 637 295 and I will be more than happy to discuss the role with you privately.