Do you have a passion for hands-on problem solving? Do you love helping others by sharing your technical knowledge?
Working for a global-tier-1 tech giant, you maintain customers' trust in our service as a skilled technician, troubleshooting and repairing a range of desktop issues from windows to android to iPhone. You use your amazing diagnostic and people skills to assure Techbar customers of swift resolutions to their technical issues.
You offer troubleshooting tips that will further improve the customer's experience within the environment. You also educate your team members about new proceses and changes within the environment while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date. With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide Techbar advice and support to both customers and team members.
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments.
As a Techbar specialist working for our client, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to customers in need. You quickly diagnose issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and compassion. After determining whether issues can be resolved or a replacement is needed, you offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again. Even if you're juggling more than one customer, you stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own.
You fulfil service commitments with style, speed, and skill. And you earn the trust of customers and co-workers alike as you offer mentorship, knowledge, and even tips and training. Our client deeply cares about improving their services. We're looking for people who identify problems and provide feedback to ensure our customer service stays relevant and current. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Our clients most important resource is their people.
- An aptitude for acquiring skills in software troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn about all of the client's services.
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Success in team environments, demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members.
- Flexibility with your schedule.
( SK97412A )