- Initial 12 month contract with 12 months extension
- Must be an Australian citizen
- Predominantly remote/offsite work arrangement
The UX Designer will work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Solution Architects and Developers to ensure the CRM and portals.
The successful candidate will:
- Take a holistic approach to product and service design with the real needs of the user validated, considered and built into the end product.
- Facilitate discovery and co-design activities to minimise the risk of building and delivering a service that does not meet the needs of end users.
- Provide the project team with clear insights into user behaviour, expectations and perceptions of existing and new product.
- Facilitates rapid user feedback of concepts and validation of hypotheses through rapid prototyping and evaluation with users to ensure user needs are being met.
- Demonstrated experience as a UX Designer designing and delivering accessible and usable products and user interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows.
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively with various stakeholders including developers and business analysts
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated experience in working on Power Platform or CRM based projects.