A great 3 month contract has opened up with a Local Government body - based in the South West Sydney.
Great working environment and friendly team.
The working hours will be a 70 hour fortnight.
Car parking on site. - Note: Own transport is advisable as there are no regular public transport to the location of the office.
My client is seeking a "Well rounded WHS Advisor required on a temporary basis for approximately three months."
- Working within the Construction industry (Civil Construction preferred)
- Development of Safety Management Plans
- Good understanding of Risk Assessments, SOPs and SWMS
- Good understanding of safety management systems with the experience in revising policies and procedures.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- TAE desirable
If you have the essential requirements listed above and available for a 3 month contract - please send your resume in "Word" format and a covering letter highlighting the your skills & experiences to the essential requirements above.
Call Michael Knight on 02 85152703 if you have any questions.