My client requires a WHS professional to focus on implementing there WHS System in line with a newly written WHS strategy and other documents (audit action plan and hazard register etc) which includes:
- Writing policies, procedures, SWMS and other related documents
- Consulting with management staff on the above
- Creating implementation plans
- Training and assessing staff on new WHS processes/system
- Provide advice on all things WHS
- Have a high focus on prevention, pro activity and WSH project management
- You will need to have a practical approach to WHS and a comprehensive understanding of WHS legislation; codes; and industry and Australian Standards
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a similar WHS management position.
- Must have relevant knowledge of WHS legislation, codes of practice and standards in Australia;
- Min. Cert IV in WHS - essential
- Ability to build relationships across 2 sites in the Southern Suburbs of Sydney
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Really particle person, ability to get in on the ground level.
- You need to be pro active and be able to work autonomously without close supervision.
Note: No day to day safety responsibilities in this role. That will fall to the current Safety Manager
This will be weekly paid and the rate will depend on exp.
This role is an immediate start for the right person.
Please call Michael Knight on 02 85152703 to discuss further or send your resume in Word format via the Apply button.