Seeking a Web Publisher for a Federal Government Department,
This is a 12 month opportunity with options for extension.
You must be an Australian citizen to apply and be able to hold a NV1 Security Clearance.
The Web Publisher is intended to assist with publishing requests, assist with a content review and provide a digital web presence
The key duties of the position include:
- Assist in the ongoing web presence
- Lead the day-to-day operations of web publishing
- Work collaboratively and liaise closely with many internal stakeholders
- Liaise closely with external suppliers including user researchers, interaction designers, web developers and content strategists
- Provide guidance to staff on quality
- Administrative tasks as required
- Front-end website management skills
- Experience with GovCMS
For further information and to access the selection criteria, please contact Rani