- 12 month contract + 12 month extension Federal Contract
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Competitive Rates
Ignite are seeking a skilled Windows Systems Administrator join our Federal Client as part of a small team supporting and working towards delivering an automated, robust, and secure environment. Your main goal will be to minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the Development, Test and Production environments hosted on Windows platforms and to achieve a high level of end user satisfaction. This includes the lead or participation in technical issues, consulting, and development of standards in your area of expertise as well as the delivery of support services.
- Represent the Cloud Services group as a Subject Matter Expert to provide advice and assistance relating to the Windows operating stack to management and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain Windows SOE's over multiple cloud providers.
- Provide advance administration of the Windows operating stack and 3rd party management tools.
- Proven ability to write operational, architectural and user documentation.
- Assist with the third level support team to provide Windows technology support including:
- Complex incident and problem resolution
- System upgrades, patching and installations
- System security
- Application support
- Extensive experience in administering and troubleshooting Windows platforms in a large and complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Windows automation using;
- Network troubleshooting with native and 3rd party Microsoft toolsets
- Active Directory design, implementation and support within a complex environment with both windows and Linux clients.
- Environment management using advance group policy management
- Windows patching, security and administration.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies.
- SOE design, build and maintenance
You must be an Australian Citizen with the Ability to Obtain a Baseline Security Clearance to be considered for this role due to federal government security regulations. Working from home/ flex arrangements are considered on a case-to-case basis.
If this sounds like a suitable opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or reach out on
email@example.com | 02 6113 7542 | ID 366185